Paying NJMCDirect traffic ticket fines is an easy task. And for this, you need to visit the www.njmcdirect.com official website.
Traffic violations are common all over the world. And people conduct traffic violations intentionally or unintentionally for which they have to pay fine. Usually, they visit court and waiting for their turn in long queues that makes the payment process more laborious and time-consuming.
Now, the time has gone to visit court. The introduction of the www.njmcdirect.com portal has done for the purpose. NJMCDirect portal makes the payment process hassle-free, convenient, and less time-consuming. You are a few clicks away to pay the fine using this portal.
- 1 What is NJMCDirect?
- 2 Benefits of NJMCDirect Portal
- 3 How to make payment via the NJMCDirect portal?
- 4 Requirements to use NJMCDirect Portal
- 5 NJMCDirect Hours of Operations
- 6 Contact details of NJMCDirect
What is NJMCDirect?
In general, NJMCDirect is an online portal for traffic ticket payment. This portal offers you NJ Ticket Prefix Code using which you become able to pay fines. Just make a few clicks, use this code, and get your ticket payment done within a few moments. Doesn’t it a blessing for people?
Benefits of NJMCDirect Portal
This portal established for assisting people in making traffic fine payments. Moreover, you will be surprised to know how this portal can benefit you in many ways.
This portal enables you to make online payments for traffic fines. It eliminates the need to search for the locations of the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission, going there and standing in long queues.
Since it is an online portal, you can make payments using your smartphone or laptop. Moreover, you can use this portal from anywhere. It means this portal holds accessibility from any corner of the world. Isn’t it interesting?
Safe and secured transaction:
This portal requires making an online payment for traffic tickets. Security concerns of your transaction can be the primary question to be raised for the online portal. But, this portal assures that your online transaction is safe and secured. Your credentials are safe and private with NJMCDirect. Also, it does not allow a third party to access your sensitive and personal information.
Paying traffic tickets via the NJMCDirect portal is an uncomplicated process. It involves the following few and simple steps for making payment. It is an unrivaled online platform for traffic fine payments. And, it aims to make the lives of people simpler and more convenient.
This portal offers an effective platform for paying traffic fine online. With this, you become able to save your energy and time from going to courts and waiting in long queues. NJMCDirect charges a minimal amount of $1-$4 to make your payment transaction secure and convenient.
How to make payment via the NJMCDirect portal?
As we have discussed earlier, invest a few clicks and get your purpose of traffic fine payment done. You need to visit the NJMCDirect portal using the link www.njmcdirect.com and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on Time Payment Order or Traffic Ticket Search locates on the home page. It will initiate your payment transaction procedure.
- Now provide necessary details in the required fields. Provide your Court ID, Ticket Number, Ticket Prefix as well as License Plate Number.
- After this, tap on the “Continue” options and you will get two options. You have to select either Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment or View NJMCDirect Ticket.
- Select Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment to make a secured payment.
- Select View NJMCDirect Ticket to get your Ticket.
- Choose any of the options as per your requirement and convenience.
- Now, you will redirect to pay the ticket fine using any payment mode such as Visa Card or Master Card, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
Your credential details will store on the NJMCDirect portal for about 90 days. With such a facility, you can track your transaction details on this portal. In the case of “error” during the transaction process, make sure to check your internet connection. You can also contact the Customer Service Team in case you do not get you retained information while making payment.
Requirements to use NJMCDirect Portal
Although it is a simple payment process, this portal demands for certain documents and devices. You need to fulfill certain requirements to earn NJ Prefix Code and pay at NJMCDirect. Get these requirements ready to ensure smooth payment transactions of the traffic tickets.
Firstly, you need to have your Traffic ticket and license plate number to use this portal.
- License plate number: You can get a license plate number either on your driving license or your car. It acts as the reference for registration and authentication of your car.
(Note: Make sure you have a license plate number otherwise you will be unable to pay a traffic ticket fine.)
- Traffic Ticket: You get a violation ticket in case of any road-rule violation. It can be either a traffic ticket or a parking ticket which should be legal proof. This ticket contains a Ticket number and violation type committed along with an encrypted Court ID.
(Note: It is equally significant as a license plate number since you cannot proceed with the payment procedure without it.)
Financial Cards for Payment
Undoubtedly, to make an online payment, you need to have a financial card handy. Be it a Credit card or Debit Card, Visa Card, or Master Card. These cards are used when you make payment for traffic tickets via online transaction modes.
If you wish to secure your payment without any hurdle, you must have an uninterrupted internet connection. It is a necessity since it will save you time and make your payment secure.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operations
NJMCDirect offers convenience from the perceptive of location but it can disappoint you from clock services. It means that you can have a hassle-free payment transaction but it has some specified working hours. In order to save time, you should be aware of its serviceable hours. Here are the operational hours of NJMCDirect to make you informed:
- Monday to Saturday – 07.30 AM to 10.45 PM (EST)
- Sunday – 01 PM to 11.45 PM (EST)
Contact details of NJMCDirect
For any query, you can contact NJMCDirect Customer Service Team within the official working hours.
NJMC Public Safety Building,
228 Chesnutt Street
- Phone Number: 609-292-9580 OR (973) 284 4945
- Fax: (973) 284 4914
- Email: Office of Communications
- NJMC Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 08 AM to 04 PM (EST)
NJMCDirect is committed to offering you the best and simplest. It saves your energy and time along with enables you to make secure payments of traffic tickets. Therefore, use this portal to enjoy the great benefits and pay your traffic ticket fine with convenience.