New Jersey Judiciary system has implemented a secure and safe web-based application with effect from 13 August 2018. This phase requires all the users who are registered under the NJ courts need to reset their password every three months. i.e. 90 days. In addition to that, they need to answer three security questions using their systems P-synch. This portal is also useful to pay the NJMCDirect traffic ticket payment.
Reset NJMCDirect Login Password Using P-Synch
The user who is accessing the following NJMCDirect services in NJ Courts must use the P-Synch system to reset their login password. This will assist them in recovering their password without calling the judiciary call center. Here is the list:
- PG (MACS)
A Password setting process begins with three new security questions asked. After setting the security questions and their answers, you will be redirected to select a new password. Click here to start the process in P-Synch.
If you are facing any difficulty in resetting your NJ courts login password then, you can call to Superior court clerk’s office at 609-421-6100.
Steps to Reset NJ Courts Login Password
Following are the steps to reset your login password:
- Visit the following NJ Court’s official website link.
- If you do not have your login id then, you can request User ID by clicking the button.
- You will receive your user id in the email which is used at the time of registration.
- For, resetting your login password then, click to the “Reset Password” button.
- The site will redirect to a new window in which you have to provide your User ID and click to submit button.
- Then, the P-Synch process will be started and you will able to reset your password as desired by you.
After logging in to your account, you are able to use many services of NJ Courts like traffic ticket payment, Self Help Center, Attorneys List, Jurors details, Courts Information and Public/ Media news.
Sometimes even if you cannot log in after this process then, you need to change your browser. Else, you can contact the customer service department for further details.
I hope you are satisfied with the information given above about resetting your NJ Courts login password. Do not share any confidential information here in the below comment box. Contact help desk support for better solutions.